Thursday, April 25, 2013

Alo Sport Sample Sale - Part 2!

A day later than promised for the second part of the Alo Sport sample sale, but better late than never!  =)

Continuing with the Shawl Neck dress in magenta.  This one is kind of wrinkly so it may not look its best in my picture.  But it's a pretty cute and simple dress.  Not many details, just the draw string around the waist.  Material is very light and breezy.  The hood and neckline are one piece so you can either make it a big hood with a little bit of material in the front, or a cowl neck with no hood.  Kind of cool and versatile, but you do have to fuss with it a little to make it look good.  Size small.




Side ruched tank in white, but it has a gray layer under so it looks not completely white.  It's actually a very flattering tank.  Simple v-neck design.  It's very soft too, and I think it could totally pass for street wear.  Size small.





Striped tank in granite - this one is very thin and sheer, but I really like it.  I like how the stripes are going different directions on the bottom.  I think this tank will be very cute with a colorful bra under.  Size small.





Triumph Hoodie in moroccan tile - I almost didn't get this hoodie because they only had it in size XS, which is a little tight.  But for $18 I just couldn't pass it up!  It's a pretty well-made jacket, with a lot of Lululemon-like qualities, like the thumb holes, the zipper even has a hair tie pull, the style, the pockets, all very reminiscent of something Lulu would make.  But the material is heavier than luon.  The closest I can describe is a thicker version of brushed luxtreme.  The inside is soft.  






This next top has only a style number and no name - W3117R.  I love it though and there was only one of these.  It has cute shoulder cut-outs and I think the color is great.  You can wear one side off shoulder as well.  It's made of kind of a burnout material. It's perfect as something to throw on when the weather is warmer.  Size small.





Yoga Double Layer dress in color aura.  This is one of my favorites from the sale, but I wouldn't wear it to yoga...?!?  I love the color, fit, style and fabric of this dress.  It's so comfortable on and it makes a very cute summer dress.  The back of the dress looks more sporty though but that's ok!  It can be worn casual with flats or more dressed up with heels and a belt like I have done below.  Size small.







Zen Layer Back tank - This tank has a very interesting back that will definitely keep you cool!  The fit is loose and flowy, and the material is thin.  So I think it's a very good tank to wear for a sweaty session.  Love the bright color!  Size small.






So up until now, everything I've posted are made by Alo Sport.  The next two tanks though are Bella.  They are actually the same style, Bella Flowy Racerback tank, currently on sale on Bella's website still for $32.  These two tanks fit loose and are made in USA.  Very soft material.  They are both cute as workout wear or street wear.  I love the colors.  Both size smalls.

The colors I got are athletic heather/neon pink, which I love:





And blue marble:





And that concludes all my purchases from the sample sale!  I did see skirts, shorts, and some lounge pants or track pants as well.  But I didn't want to buy those without trying them on.  They didn't have any running or yoga tights which is kind of a bummer.  I would have liked to see some.  But oh well, I got a lot of stuff as it is!  All this stuff for $150 I really cannot complain about though.  I will be happy to go through everything and try them out in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...