Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Safe Inside Large Book Safe

I know this is kind of silly, but I just bought this safe in the form of an English dictionary made by Safe Inside from Gilt.  And I think it's really cool!  Lol.  It looks just like a dictionary, and can blend into any book shelf.  But there is a safe inside with a lock, and you can store some important documents there.  I don't really have anything that important to store, but the idea is fun!




The one I got is actually red.  This came in 3 different sizes too - small, medium and large.  I got the large which is 8x10, so it looks just like a dictionary size.  It's also 3 inches wide.  The side is made to look like pages of the book closed.  It's very well made and pretty nefty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...