Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Too Faced Bronzer - Caribbean In A Compact Sun Bunny

I've been a big fan of bronzers from Too Faced for a few years now.  I actually use it as a blush almost, and I put it on around and below my cheek bones.  I also use a little bit of it next to the bridge of my nose on both sides and in some areas of my chin and forehead just to give my face more of an angle.  I seriously love this stuff, it looks very natural on and a little goes a long way.  I've always used and loved the Beach Bunny, which is a compact made of 4 different colors - bronze/soft peach/golden ivory/golden tan.  It's got a nice faint shimmer that just makes you look healthy and glowing.




But last time I went to Sephora to get it again, they were sold out!  I was in desperate need of a new compact, so I had to try the Sun Bunny.  At first I didn't like it as much, because it is darker than the Snow Bunny, and less shimmery.  But then I figured out that if I just used less of it, it actually looked really good!  And less shimmery is also a good thing because the shimmer tends to make my skin look a bit oily in the afternoons.  No such issues with the Sun Bunny.  I seriously use my makeup brush and do 1 or 2 circles lightly on top of the powder, and it's enough to apply to my cheek.  At this rate, this compact will last for a long time!



They also have 2 other colors, one looks way too dark for me, and the other is a very shimmery pink leopard compact that doesn't look like something I'd be interested in either.  But I love both the Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny dearly.  It is a part of my morning makeup routine and I cannot live without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...