Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Wow I haven't been able to write all week!  It's seriously been a crazy week.  I had friends in town visiting this weekend too, so I literally didn't get to breathe until this afternoon.  Well, I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!  I don't normally do anything for v-day, but I think it's kind of cute.  I did go to a very nice restaurant on top of the Hollywood Hill for dinner, and it was so packed I couldn't believe it!  I guess everybody is really into this holiday.  I didn't even plan to go out until like 2 hours before lol.  I guess we got lucky since some reservations opened up.  But anyways, this weekend has been very nice to us here in SoCal as well, with weather of 80 degrees and sunny!  But I think it is short lived and will get colder starting tomorrow.  I almost went to the pool though!  I need a tan desperately.  Oh well, some other time!  It feels like summer is almost here.  =)

I am happy that I was able to go workout 4 times this week with my extremely busy schedule and all.  Work has been crazy too, in fact so crazy that I sometimes don't even have time to eat lunch! But I always feel so much better after a workout, so it's totally worth it to make the time.

I took Monday off as a rest day, as usual.  But I do have my work outfit to share!  I wore my Express convertible long sleeve shirt in red lacquer, and Express studio stretch pieced pencil skirt.  I have been obsessed with different tights lately, so I wore my Emilio Cavallini argyle tights - love these!  And Aldo Leanora peep-toe pumps.


It was really cold last week, so I've been wearing my Express military style jacket everyday to work.  I've had this jacket for years and I still wear it a lot.  I have it both black and white too.  I love the all black look sometimes.



Tuesday 2/12
What I did:  Spin, I'm glad I started spinning again, forgot how much work it was!

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in very berry, with white Flow Y bra under and indigo Ebb & Flow crops.  I'm still wearing my Shimano spin shoes here too.



Also wore my Run Brisk in bold blue as to/from.



Wednesday 2/13
What I did:  New Rules of Lifting for Abs, workout A stage 2.  Again.  I realize I've been doing this workout for a long time now.




I also wore my currant brushed Define jacket as to/from.



Thursday 2/14 - Did not workout, but did take a picture of my work outfit.  I realized when I was writing my last post that I hadn't wore my Express Colorblock 2-in-1 dress yet, so I wore that!  And put my Calvin Klein suit jacket over it.


Friday 2/15
What I did:  I had a crazy interval workout!  I first ran for like 30 minutes, with warm-up and lots of 1-minute sprints.  Then I did 4 sets each of 2 different weight workouts, and then I ran 5 more 1-minute sprints on 15 incline!  Nearly killed myself, and then I did 2 more weight workouts of 4 sets each.  I literally was dead afterwards.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in wish blue with bright blue Flow Y bra under, and bright blue Run: Passion crops.  With Brooks Pure Drift shoes.


Saturday 2/16 - Rest

Sunday 2/17
What I did:  45 minute spin, then 45 min of weights/other types of cardio.

What I wore:  Lululemon Practice Freely tank in heathered paris pink, and black Ebb & Flow crops, with Brooks Pure Drift shoes again.




Oh yes, and my week couldn't be complete without wearing at least once my Lift Your Spirits jacket.  =)


And that's all for this week!  I have a very strict eating and exercising regimen planned for the next 2 weeks, so stay tuned and I hope I can stick to it!  Hehe.



5 comments:

  1. Did you and your husband get back together or are you dating already? Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, was wondering the same as anony before..not to be nosy just wishing you well! Enjoy your blog so much, especially the sunday fundays...always inspires me to throw on workout clothes and go for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... well, without going into too much detail... yes we are separated... you can probably tell from my picture backgrounds that I no longer live there, and thus no more Whiskey either. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...