Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Swarovski Tanzanite Nina Earrings Purple Crystal

For my wedding I bought these awesome Swarovski earrings in vintage rose, I love them so much that I wear them all the time.  I bought them in the store at the time for $75 + tax, and I remember seeing and liking the purple color as well.  But since my whole wedding color was pink, I had to go with the pink earrings.  Recently though, before I left for China, I actually saw the same earrings in purple on Gilt for only $39.  So of course I bought them too!


I think these earrings are so gorgeous.  I really do wear them with everything.  I can dress them up or wear them with a more casual outfit and they work both ways.  They are just so pretty and delicate!  You really can't go wrong with Swarovski.



I'm so glad that I now own them in both colors.  If they would come in more colors, I would buy every single one.  Lol.  

1 comment:

  1. The Tanzanite Nina Earrings with Purple Crystal are a dazzling blend of elegance and luxury. The exquisite combination of tanzanite and diamond creates an enchanting display of sparkle and brilliance. The vibrant purple crystal adds a pop of color and enhances the allure of these earrings. With their irresistible charm, these tanzanite and diamond earrings are the epitome of sophistication and grace. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...