Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tahari ASL Teal Belted Dress

I bought another Tahari ASL dress that I love!  This time I got it from Ruelala.  It was on sale for $59 which I probably would not have paid, but I had a $20 credit so I figured it was not a bad price.  I actually really do like the way it fits - every time I buy a Tahari ASL dress, it fits like a glove!  And super flattering.  I am so in love with this brand.  And all these dresses can be used as work to night out type of thing.


I think this is the 3rd Tahari ASL dress that I bought that comes with a belt.  All these belts are pretty nice!  They are not cheaply made like you'd expect a belt that comes with a dress.  It also can come off so you can use the belt with other things as well.  I really like that.  Here are some web shots that show the details of the dress better:

 




Anyway, I'm pretty happy with this dress.  I don't have any other work attire in this color, so this will be unique for me.  I also like that it has cap sleeves.  Sometimes I feel a little bit weird about wearing sleeveless dresses to work without something over it.  I guess I work in a pretty conservative environment.  So the cap sleeves on this dress gives a little bit more coverage.  This one is definitely a keeper!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...