Monday, November 26, 2012

Lululemon Cool Racerback Slope Stripe Polar Cream Clarity Yellow


Wow what a handful this color name is - Slope Stripe Polar Cream Clarity Yellow, I couldn't believe it.  But I love my new Lululemon Cool Racerback in this color!  I actually have kind of fallen off the Lululemon bandwagon, which I can't say I'm not pleased about.  I have spent way too much money there in the past few years!  I have fallen off, because I just haven't liked anything they have been offering lately, not because of anything else.  So over the weekend I was out shopping and decided to swing by the Lulu store and see if there was any good deals to be had.  Well, there was a huge markdown rack, but only by like 10 bucks per item, and nothing I wanted.  And so, the only thing I walked out of the store with was this new cool racerback.



I'm normally not a fan of bright yellow hues, but the cream colored stripes tone it down a lot and I really like the blended look.  It looks a lot softer and yet not as boring as a solid color.  So I'm totally loving this one.  I also don't really have tanks in this color, other than my chirp Hot Class tank which is a completely different style.  I can't wait to wear this out!



2 comments:

  1. I like this one and thought about picking it up when I ordered the Love Red crb, but then I saw the images of the Raspberry Glo slope stripe and decided to hold out. May still purchase this one... I don't have any yellow in my workout wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw that one too.. or maybe not, but I saw a pinkish one with stripes like this one. It was nice, but I don't really have any other tanks in this color either so I decided to go for this one..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...