Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Funday!!

This will be a very short post, since I don't have very many workouts/outfits to share this week.  I went to San Diego this weekend for a friend's bachelorette party, and the week wasn't so good as far as working out goes - I kind of came down with something and got a little sick.  I wanted to take it easy so I wouldn't get worse, especially for the weekend.  I think I'm allergic to something in the air in San Diego though, because I could not stop sneezing!  Not fun.  But today we went to Temecula for wine tasting, and it was really fun, but it made me very tired.  Oh, and last night we went to this amazingly beautiful restaurant in La Jolla that is literally on the ocean called Marine Room.  I had this yummy lobster tail dinner:


Wish I could eat like this everyday lol.

Anyways, so now onto my workouts which was only 3 times - I would have gone 4 times, but when I tried going to yoga on Monday night, I ended up circling trying to find parking for like half an hour and ended up just driving home.  Hate that!

Tuesday 9/11
What I did:  Weights - bicep and triceps.

What I wore:  Lululemon Tri Y tank in mint, and Run:Passion crop in bright blue, with New Balance Minimus Road shoes.


Wednesday 9/12
What I did:  Weights again - legs day.




Thursday 9/13
What I did:  Weights - back.




And that's it for the week!  Too bad I couldn't have gone more often.  But I plan to make up for it this week though!  Now it is bed time from all the wine I had today.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...