Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Ok, I must confess that today is actually not fun at all for me.  I had a crazy alcohol-induced weekend with friends in town starting Friday night.  Then my birthday / end of CFA celebration party last night turned into a blast from the past (reminiscent of college days) where people kept making me take shots. I think I succeeded at sufficiently destroying my brain cells, and marking an end to my victory.  =)  But of course today I am paying the debt.  I am going to start detoxing tomorrow, since obviously destroying my body like that is no good.

I liked my hair last night though.  I bought these bright red streak clip-ins and they look great with dark hair and black dress!  I am actually quite happy with the result.  I bought them from proextensions.com for like $25 for 6 pieces, all 100% human hair too, not synthetic.  But I actually got 2 sets because I have lots of hair.  It was a good amount.



Anyways, so my weekend was pretty much shot as far as working out goes.  That is another negative side effect of not feeling well from the night before.  Your next day is really just wasted.  I kind of had the foresight though, so I worked out 4 times during the week.  

Monday 8/6
What I did:  Weight lifting - I worked on legs since my arms were really really sore.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in bubbulicious, and pow pink Free to Be bra under.  It didn't bleed on my tank, but then again I was not very sweaty.  I wore my black slub denim astro wunder unders, and my New Balance Minimus Road shoes.



Tuesday 8/7
What I did:  Played tennis

What I wore:  Lululemon No Limit tank in flash, and Run Fast shorts.  It's been super hot here lately, approaching 100 degrees everyday.  I wore my Adidas adizero adios 2 shoes, of course.



Wednesday 8/8
What I did:  Weight lifting - I worked on arms.  Then I ran 5 sprint intervals at the end.

What I wore:  Lululemon Power Y tank in Three Print, with black Ebb & Flow crops and my Adidas shoes again.



Thursday 8/9
What I did:  Weight lifting and this time worked on my back, then 5 sprints at the end again.



That concludes my workouts for this week.  I did also take a picture of my Friday night's outfit when I went out for dinner and drinks.  So here it is - my favorite combo now - shorts with wedges and a looser fitting tank top.  =)



Here's a picture from that night of me and my good friend Brad who I've known for ages... isn't he so cute??  Lol.



Ok, now I am going to go have some Yogurtland for dinner and continue my unhealthy streak until tomorrow.  =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...