Friday, May 11, 2012

Tons of New Dresses!

So the new dresses I bought a few weeks ago from different websites have all started to arrive.  And now I've got 4 new ones!  I know I totally went over board, but hey, I can use all of them.

I really like this Calvin Klein side-tie dress I got from Hautelook.  The print is very different, and I love that I can wear it to work with or without a jacket over.  The material is very comfy too.  As usual, Calvin Klein sizes run really big, so I ordered an XS and it's still not a tight fit at all.  Wonder what size real XS people wear from there?



Here's what it looks like with my Calvin Klein suit jacket over:



And here are the screen shots I took from Hautelook, they show the details better:





Next up is this Costa Blanca Novara dress I got on Beyond the Rack :



I wish this dress was a bit looser on me because I like the style.  The belt it comes with is actually very nice too.  But I don't really like Beyond the Rack and I don't want to deal with returning stuff to them.  I actually only paid $2 for this dress anyway lol.  I had some credit from a long time ago that I totally forgot about, so I wanted to use them up and then not deal with this site again.  Although this time the shipping was significantly faster than the normal 1 month time frame I was used to before.

I like how this dress looks on the model since it fits her looser...



Ahhh... maybe this will be my motivation dress!  LOL!

Next, I bought another dress from Hautelook that is a babydoll / pregnant dress.  I like this one though. It will make a nice summer dress.  It's from Glam Vintage Soul, and it's called the Summer Embroidered Cotton Slip dress.


So this one is just very typical summer dress style.  I like the subtle embroidery on it though.  It matches my shoes exactly!  Maybe these pictures would show the embroidery details better:





 And last but not least, I got this Lucca Couture Swiss Dot Tank dress, also from Hautelook:



I actually think this dress also looked a lot cuter on the model pics than in person.  But maybe I just need to play with the placement of the elasticized waistband more and try to figure it out.  Because right now I think it makes me look rather shapeless.  I like the material and color though.  Regardless, this one was final sale.  But it was only $19, down from $70.





Hmm I think I now just have one more dress coming in the mail!  Haha.  Hopefully it will be a winner. =)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know but... I don't think any of these dresses flatters you. You have such a great body and none of these models do justice to it. They are sort of baggy and shapeless on you, If at all, the very first one but I believe you can find something better this season. On the other hand, girl you rock those shorts in the other post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I'm not too happy with these either. =( Well I am definitely keeping the first one since I like the print. And 2 of them are non-returnable. So I guess I am forced to pretty much keep all of them lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...