Monday, March 12, 2012

Super Cute Outfit!

When I wrote my post about the white swiftly LS that I got, reader RunItMyWay had commented that it would be cute to layer a short sleeve swiftly or just a short sleeve shirt over it.  So one of my super awesome readers from Switzerland took the advice and did it!  I think she looks so cute.

This is the picture she sent in of her wearing the ultra violet swiftly 1/2 zip, with the white/ultra violet short sleeve swiftly over it.  She commented that she wanted to buy the long sleeve white/ultra violet swiftly as well but did not want to have two very similar tops.  But this way she achieves her desired effect, with a nice collar addition and can also wear them separately!



Doesn't she look adorable?!  I also like the ultra violet swiftly peeking out on the bottom.

I love seeing cute outfits, so I encourage you all to feel free to send me pictures of your creations!  Whether for workout, street wear, or work.  I love getting different inspirations from people, and we can all share ideas!

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I just saw this and it totally made my day!! Thanks for the shout-out :-D And the outfit looks adorable.. The only problem is that it makes me seriously want to go buy more Swiftly LS's and a half zip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love!!!!! Very nice!! I want the same!
    I am preparing a series of photos and sending you. What is your email? I could not send them right away but I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RunItMyWay thank you for the idea! I would have not thought of it myself. I was so happy when I realised I could get the look of the UV/White Swiftly ls with what I already had ;-)
    I hope the 1/2 zip swiftly pullover comes out in more vibrant colours (dazzling?), now that I now I can layer on top of it, not just underneath. Also by layering Swiftly's I can forgo a running vest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha I want that ENTIRE outfit now - it looks fantastic on you, and I actually like the look of the layered shirts better than the LS Swiftly in this pattern! I have a similar Swiftly SS (last year's clarity grey and pink mist) and I'm definitely going to try layering one of my LS swiftlies with it to get this look :)

      Delete
    2. I like the layered look better than the actual LS swiftly as well. And I have the SS clarity gray and pink mist swiftly as well! Maybe I can layer it over my white LS...

      Delete
  4. Doesn't have a link with your post but did you notice that the color or your Seychelles boots is "whiskey"? I was looking at their website and notice that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I didn't realize that... that's so funny!! LOL! Maybe that's why I like them (both the boots and the dog) so much, must be meant to be. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...