Friday, February 10, 2012

Lululemon Practice Freely Tank - Heathered Paris Pink

I ordered the Practice Freely tank in heathered paris pink online on Tuesday and received it today.  When I got the paris pink Turn Around LS and Swiftly LS, I thought the color was a little overwhelming so I ended up returning both.  But I like it in a tank.



This tank is pretty similar to the No Limit tank, but it's made of sheer luon jersey which is my favorite material!  So I had to get it.  I ordered it in a size 4, which is my regular size.  I actually really like this tank and the Arise bra under it is very comfortable.  Although the sheer luon feels different in this tank than my other ones.  It feels thinner.  The tank fits well from the front, but the back kind of pulls a little bit and creates a pooch so I'm wondering maybe I should size up.  I took a photo to show the pooch on the back.  It's the area right around the bra line.  Sorry wearing PJ bottoms here.



So that pooch really bothers me, and I can't smooth it out unless I pull the tank all the way down my butt, which I don't like.  I think I will take this to the store tomorrow with me and try on a size 6.  If that drapes better than I will exchange it.  Just hope the bra will fit though.

This is what it looks like from the front.  I like it, I hope size 6 won't make it too big or loose.  But normally I think there's not that much of a difference between 4 and 6 in most tanks.


6 comments:

  1. Have you been running with your dog today? This tank is really nice. I hope you will give us a picture with your dog running?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'll try! I think I have to train him into a running partner. Right now he likes to zig zag when we are walking, and stops to smell/eat different things. So it will be a process.

      Delete
  2. Hi... tank looks great... when you have a chance to wear and wash it, could you post your observation on the Paris Pink possible bleeding problem? Is it a real problem, or if you wash with blacks then it's ok? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I just got it exchanged for the size 6 and the back looks better so I'll most likely take the tag off and wear it tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Your Flow and Go should look nice with your dance studio pants/crops too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so? I wasn't sure if the style would match since the tank is flowy and the studio pants and crops are kinda baggy too...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...