Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Drink Menu At Last! And Finally Picked Out Song to Walk To!

I have been working on my drink menu for my wedding forever and finally have it ready.  It was a toughy because I decided to make one drink named after each person of the wedding party, including our parents.  And I had to pick out drinks that they would like, but at the same time are not that complicated to make because the bartender we got through the caterer may not be that great.  Also, I had to make sure the drinks all had some kind of common ingredients so I don't have to go buy a whole bar.  And then I had to think of somewhat clever names for each drink, which mostly just ended up being play on names of each person's real name.  But finally I think I have it!!  I am printing them out at work tomorrow.  I don't care if that's ghetto, I don't have time to go elsewhere and I am framing it in a picture frame to put on the bar anyway!  Here's my handy Photoshop work... LOL!




And of course people can order other drinks too, not limited to these drinks only.  But I will probably be drinking different ones from this menu!

And then my fiance finally came through and picked out a pretty song for me to walk down the aisle to!  I had no idea what to pick and it was stressing me out.  I didn't really want the bridal march because it is so over done.  But he found this version of Jonathan Cain (Journey) playing it on the piano and it sounds so pretty!  It's perfect because I've been somewhat jokingly saying that I wanted to walk down to Journey, and I love and play the piano!  This is the best way to marry the two.  Yay!  Another thing crossed off the list.


4 comments:

  1. Aww -- love the song -- Good Job Fiancee!! Congrats to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with your wedding posts and am not even getting married but LOVE all the personalized touches you are putting into your wedding!! Im sure you will have an amazing time, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! I love the song so much I am obsessed with it! I keep replaying it. Hahaha.

    @Melissa: I must say some parts of wedding planning are quite enjoyable. It always helps to check out other people's weddings and get inspiration for your own. You will have a great time planning it when the time comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the useful information about the wedding drinks menu. It's a good way to enjoy with drinks. If any couples needs the whole resources of the wedding, my suggestion is to use the wedding planner iPad app and get more information about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...