Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Didn't Buy This But...

I'm sure I am a late comer to this, but I was just browsing the Lululemon website tonight and saw this Happy Heat Tank in black and white...


It looks suspiciously like this Halloween costume I had a few years ago... They both even got the whole front pucker thing going on.  The only thing missing from the Happy Heat tank is the little tie!



Hehehe... I just thought that was funny.   

(Oh and when I had that costume, was when I thought the purpose of dressing up for Halloween was to be a hooch... UCSB thinking ingrained in me....)


1 comment:

  1. Hillarious!!!! I have seen this costume before so I think my subconscious had made this connetion--i'm very happy that you brought it to my attention ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...