Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Abercrombie Benni Sweater

For some reason the purchases I made online before the new year keep showing up this week.  =)  I got the Benni sweater from Abercrombie as they were still doing their 40% off everything deal.  I think this might be the last purchase I make from Abercrombie for a while.  I just feel that a lot of their stuff look pretty much identical to each other, and after getting a couple items I just don't get excited anymore. 


The color I got as shown above is cream, but it also comes in heather gray and navy which are both nice.  I like this sweater but it's not as soft as I thought it would be, judging from the other stuff Abercrombie makes.  The yarn used to knit this is thicker, which is fine, but it doesn't stay its shape as well in the front due to the heaviness.  But I did wear it to work over a cute cami underneath, and it was a nice outfit.  I just love sweaters for work.  I figure if I have to sit in front a computer and 4 monitors with an AC vent directly above me blowing cold air all day, I might as well be as comfortable as I can be.  I used to wear button downs to work because they looked more professional and put together, but now I'm just like whatever!  That's the side of my closet I don't go to anymore.  I do think your image at work has something to do with the success of your career.  But I don't think anyone is going to think less of me because I wear sweaters instead of button down shirts.  At least I hope!  They all say it's a sign of old age when you start choosing comfort over beauty.  So be it I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...