Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas!  I don't have any plans.  My parents were here yesterday but they left early this morning to go visit a friend in Arizona.  A friend is coming over in a little bit.  So I guess we will just eat and drink and be merry! 

My fiance got me a "side gift", which I am loving so much!  This is how I plan to spend my day...


What are these things called?  They are like half socks half slippers.  Footies?  Indoor Uggs?  lol.  They are so cozy and cute, I love them!  He said he saw them at a little gift store and knew I would like them right away.  I'm glad he knows me so well.  Hehe.

One of the presents I got him for Christmas is the Apple TV.  



We've been streaming NetFlix movies all day yesterday and today.  It's pretty cool.  It's got wifi, and you can stream YouTube as well as connect your iTunes to it.  And I can even use my iPhone as a remote!  It's so little, you can put it in the palm of your hand.  It's only $99 now, instead of $200 or whatever it was before.  Still have to figure out what else it does.  I love Apple products. 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Did you catch any of the lululemon boxing day sale? They had a ton of stuff in the "we made too much section!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! I got some slippers too =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I did hop online and got a couple things! They should be here today or tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't have to fight the crowd at the mall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...