Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Celebrity Apprentice Love!


I know that the Celebrity Apprentice rating keeps dropping every year, and I do believe I am one of a few devoted viewers that are left.  It is very cheesey, but, I just really can't help but love the show!!  The cast is always so random and ridiculous, and there is always someone that I love or hate!  I actually hated both the previous seasons winners - Piers Morgan (How could he have beat Trace Adkins!!) and Joan Rivers (What a bitch!  I didn't care for Annie either, but compared to Joan Rivers, she was a saint!).

But the show is truly entertaining.  I don't know what it is, I don't even care for the Donald that much.  I actually like his daughter Ivanka better.  But something keeps me tuned in every season!  The 3rd season cast has been announced, and it sounds like another AMAZING season to come!  Yesssss!!!

Celebrity Apprentice 3 FULL Cast: Met and Yankees star Darryl Strawberry, ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, Sinbad and old pop star Cyndi Lauper, Sharon Osbourne (”America’s Got Talent“) and Bret Michaels (”Rock of Love“), actress Holly Robinson Peete, funny lady Carol Leifer, wrestlers Bill Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone and Olympic gold-medal swimmer Summer Sanders. The group of 14 contestants is closed with the inclusion of Selita Ebanks and Michael Johnson.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...